Welcome to the group of quirky life enthusiasts, on a mission to change an industry. We live and breathe human interactions, new relationships, and being exactly who we were meant to be. More than anything, we feel lucky to be able to provide others with positive experiences.
LOGiQ3 is more than a company of insurance industry experts – we’re your local barista, cheery postman, and your favorite cab driver. Making your life easier and delightful is our aim. We believe that this can be done when you’re given the freedom to be you, whatever that involves.
When you need advice, we’ll lend an ear and give you what you need to figure it all out. It’s important to have that freedom to grow and thrive at work, at home, and at life.
Let us be your cup of coffee – a source of fuel, focus, relaxation, and Freedom to Think.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Our Business Operations team is currently delivering on an upgrade, migration and conversion project and we need someone to help us in providing key analytical support. This is a 6 – 12 month contract with a possibility for an extension
- Contributing to the successful definition of requirements and functional specifications, process design and systems requirements gathering
- Directing walk-throughs and reviews to validate completeness, quality and obtain approval for systems and business requirements
- Analyzing impact of solutions on current processes and existing systems
- Design, development and quality assurance processes throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- System testing and conversion balancing, integration and parallel testing, scenario testing
- Regression testing of required system functionality in the consolidated platform
- Documentation of target workflows, procedures and controls
- Completing data mapping of interfaces between various systems and creating process flows
- Performing data reconciliation, analyzing and documenting discrepancies and gaps in functionality
- Presenting the results and reconciliation to members of the project team or to various project stockholders
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Proven experience supporting business technology systems and conversions/migrations across multiple hardware and software platforms – ideally within the insurance industry—and an understanding of the language and technology
- Knowledge or background of quality assurance in regards to reconciliation and testing systems, a strong attention to detail
- A very strong testing background
- Working knowledge of SQL, MS Access, Visio, Excel and SharePoint
- Previous work with significant amounts of data-sets
- A self-leader with the ability to work with little guidance or direction, a quick learner
- Ability to communicate during stages of the project with visual diagrams
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes in the project or schedule
- Knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is a plus
- Ability to travel to the US if required
Take the time to learn more about us, not the least of which is how you say our name, and tell us more about who you are and why we should invite you to the team. Apply here or read up on first on our blog, on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
LOGiQ3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.